Phoenix attorney Jerry L. Cochran focuses in the areas of real estate and business law, assisting clients in commercial real estate transactions, the purchase and sale of commercial real estate, commercial lending, business entity selection and formation, and commercial bankruptcy. Over the course of his 35 year legal career, Mr. Cochran has represented real estate developers, lenders, borrowers, corporations, and small business owners throughout Arizona.
Mr. Cochran is licensed to practice law in all Arizona state courts, as well as the United States Supreme Court. Among his professional affiliations, he is a member of the State Bar of Arizona, the Maricopa County Bar Association, and the American Bar Association, and he has served as a Judge Pro Tem for the Arizona Court of Appeals. Mr. Cochran has achieved an AV preeminent rating from Martindale-Hubbell, the national directory of attorneys, indicating the highest level of professional skill and excellence. Cochran Law Firm, P.C. is also included in the Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers.
- Arizona State University, Juris Doctor, summa cum laude, 1976
- Arizona State University, Bachelor of Science in Engineering, magna cum laude, 1972
- Arizona, 1976
- United States Supreme Court, 1982
Professional Affiliations & Memberships
- State Bar of Arizona
- Maricopa County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers
- Judge Pro Tem, Arizona Court of Appeals, 1985, 1992, 1996, 1997, 1998
- Tau Beta Pi
- Phi Kappa Phi
- Arizona State Law Journal, 1974-1975